1. If NASA sends birds into space, they will die. Because birds need gravity to swallow food.
2. The most expensive cow ever sold for $1.3 million
3. There are no clocks in Las Vegas casinos
4. Human hair can grow about 590 miles in a lifetime
5. Most lipsticks are made from fish scales.
6. There are no ants in Iceland, Antarctica and Greenland
7. Pregnant goldfish are called idiots
8. An ostrich’s eyes are bigger than its brain
9. On average, only one out of every two billion people can live to be 116
10. In 1666, the great fire in London destroyed almost half of the city, but only six people were injured
11. Babies are born without kneecaps, and they don’t have kneecaps until they are 2-6 years old
12. Cat urine glows at night. It’s luminous at night
13. Our eyes are about the same size as we were born, but our nose and ears never stop growing
14. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321